Generally speaking, there are 4 parts to an auto insurance policy. It is a good practice to review and understand your coverages, so you know what you can count on if an accident were to happen.
- Liability to others
- Protection from others who are NOT insured or sufficiently insured
- Protection for your car
- Additional coverages
The standard homeowners insurance policy covers:
- The structure of your home
- Personal belongings
- Liability protection
- Additional living expenses –for an insured loss
Flood is covered only through the National Flood Insurance Program, it is not included in your homeowners policy.
Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliant plans as well as affordable health insurance alternatives.
- Traditional plans that meet the government requirements
- Alternative plans that provide substantial medical benefits (non-ACA plans) at lower costs
- Dental, vision and accident (indemnity) plans
For individuals 65 years of age and older or disabled; eligible for Medicare Part A and Part B.
- Medicare Supplements
- Part D Plans –prescription drug plans
- Medicare Advantage Plans –with built in RX (Part D)
- Special Needs Plans -for Medicare recipients with certain chronic conditions
Protect your loves ones and family assets. Create a legacy for what matters to you.
- Term Life –usually more affordable, no cash accumulation.
- Universal Life –higher premium, permanent coverage with cash accumulation.
- Long-term care riders (add-on) available.
Insure your future income with a fixed or fixed-indexed annuity
- Retirement plan transfers or rollovers
- May also open with non-qualified (after-tax) money
- Fixed interest rate or pegged to an index
- Principal is guaranteed by insurance company
5 year period, with 10% access per year is often used
For international clients, non-U.S. citizens/residents or U.S. citizens/residents living overseas.
- Must have a financial connection to the U.S.
- Application must be completed and signed in person in the U.S. or its territories
Term or universal life coverage
Long-term or short-term international medical policy
- For non-U.S. citizens residing in the U.S. or overseas
- For U.S. citizens visiting or living overseas
- Covers hospitalization, emergencies, prescription drugs, repatriation and emergency evacuation; medical or political instability.
- Worldwide coverage
Let ‘s find coverage that fits your needs
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]